Welcome to the world of magic and wizardry!
If you’re a fan of J.K. Rowling’s phenomenal Harry Potter series, you’re in for a treat.
The Wizarding World has left its mark not just on our hearts, but also on hotels and accommodations around the globe.
Below, we’ve compiled an enchanting list of Harry Potter-themed places to stay that will transport you straight into the pages of your favourite books.
- Harry Potter Decor, Dijon: Dijon may be famous for its mustard, but there’s something else magical in town! This muggle-friendly, two-bedroom apartment has a Hogwarts-like charm with its living room and open kitchen stocked with cauldrons, dishes and other muggle utensils. You can enjoy a cup of tea on the terrace with views of the St Benigne cathedral. Make your reservation here.
- Wizard’s Lodge, Colmar: Step into this apartment and feel the magic envelop you. Beautifully decorated with magical artefacts, colourful house flags, magic books, potions and more, this 2-bedroom apartment is a wizarding wonderland. Check prices here.
- Harry Potter Inspired Apartment, Troyes: If you’re looking for a cosy place with a touch of magic, this is it. This Airbnb 2-bedroom apartment is filled with Harry Potter-inspired decorations. You can check it out here.
- Expected Inn, Fukuoka: Although it’s quite a distance from Tokyo, this hostel is a must-visit for Harry Potter fans. Accommodating up to 16 people, it’s decorated with tartan bedcovers, books, and magical artefacts. You can check prices here.
- Harry Potter Apartment, Osaka: This one-bedroom Harry Potter themed apartment is an easy train ride away from Universal Studio. It features two double beds and is a perfect blend of comfort and wizardry. Check it out here.
- Wizarding Room of Melbourne: Magic meets Melbourne in this brilliantly themed apartment. Decorated with various magical inspirations, it’s a perfect retreat for Harry Potter fans. Find out more here.
- Wizard’s Suite, The Windsor Hotel, Melbourne: A few years ago, The Windsor added a Wizard’s Suite to its offerings. It’s centrally located with restaurants and shops nearby. You can check the availability here.
- Hogwarts Castle Guest House, Wujie: This castle has numerous themed rooms. The largest rooms can sleep five. The dining area is Hogwarts-themed, which will make your meals extra magical. You can see photos here.
- A Magical World of Wizards & Witches, Tagaytay: one-bedroom, 3-bed, fully renovated thematic suite is tastefully decorated in the style of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Every corner of this suite is designed to be Instagram-worthy1.
- Harry Potter Fan School Dorm with Breakfast – Salem, Massachusetts: Imagine waking up feeling like you’ve received your Hogwarts letter! This Harry Potter Airbnb, located in Salem, is packed with authentic features. The magical experience is complete with props that bring the Harry Potter theme to life, including a shared bathroom and tea and coffee from the coffee bar. Check it out here.
- The Common Room – Victoria, BC: Famous among Harry Potter-themed Airbnbs, this spot in Victoria has been transformed into the Gryffindor Common room. It has room for four guests and is decked out with everything you could need during your stay. Check it out here.
- Magical Harry Potter-Inspired Flat Near Edinburgh Castle: Close by to Edinburgh Castle, this enchanting spot is beautiful both inside and out. Known as the Wizarding Residence, this Airbnb has antique portrait wallpaper, a grand stag chandelier, and other features that could have fallen straight from the Hogwarts Express. Take a look here.
- De Vere House – Lavenham, Sudbury: This authentic property exudes Harry Potter charm. It offers history and themed elements throughout, including a four-poster bed, an ensuite bathroom, and a themed dining room where a free English breakfast is served. Check it out here.
- The Wizard’s Cottage – Marshalstown, Wexford: This two-bedroom cottage promises an escape into the wizarding world with its boilers, old books, pumpkins, and mandrakes. The four-poster bed and dramatic chandelier add to the magical aura. Find out more here.
Each of these magical accommodations offers a unique experience and an opportunity to live out your wizarding dreams. Happy traveling, and may the magic be with you!